Saturday, June 20, 2009

Songs stuck in my head

I've had this short little playlist of songs rotating through my head the past few days. So I'm just going to list them and some of my favorite lyrics from it. Just because that's what's going on in my brain right now.

Folding Chair - Regina Spektor
I've got a perfect body, but sometimes I forget
I've got a perfect body, 'cause my eyelashes catch my sweat.

Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle & Sebastian
Oh, get me away from here, I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free
[...]
Said the hero in the story, it is mightier than swords
I could kill you, sure,
But I could only make you cry with these words

I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star - Boy Least Likely To
I'm glad I hitched my apple wagon to your star
I never would have got here if I followed my heart
I didn't think much of it until it fell apart
I'm glad I hitched my apple wagon to your star

Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
...the entire song...

Yeah. now I need to go try to jump start my car in the rain and bring it to the shop. Thrilling day ahead of me, isn't it.

No comments: