Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
- how dark the sky gets
- how you can actually see the clouds advancing
- how, somehow, everything that's green appears greener
- the wind that rolls through and cools down my house
- being able to see and hear the lightning and thunder while standing on my deck w/o any danger of getting wet
Things I don't like about thunderstorms:
- my internet went down for a little while.
I like most else about them.
I want to go play in the rain but there's nobody to play with me.
I like to do things in pairs (of people).
Thursday, June 25, 2009
King of Pop, indeed. RIP MJ.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Yesterday I heard the sound of
an ice cream truck or an icee truck
driving somewhere around the park
and I had to laugh
Because even after all these years
The sound of The Entertainer on
cheap bells makes my head perk up.
And though maybe I don't run
around the house screaming for
"two money, two money!" or
fifty cents, as they're normally called
I still found myself reaching
into my bag to pull out
Ice cream is so much more
expensive these days