Tuesday, July 07, 2009

headdesk

I just caught myself thinking that my iced tea sure looked similar to my filtrate in lab today. WAYYYY too much organic chemistry on the brain.

Speaking of which, is it blasphemy to say that I'm actually enjoying this class? Or at least, I think I am when we do practice problems. Because honestly I think I space out a lot during recitation and lecture so I'm not really sure. But the people I've been hanging out with are all really cool, even though I'm not entirely sure of two of their names and I'm too embarrassed to ask again and again. One of the girls is also ridiculously pretty, it's not even fair.

Then again, our first midterm is on Friday and I'm not really sure what to expect, so chances are my opinion of the class could change drastically.

No comments: